The average American living today is walking around with only 50-60% of their optimal liver function. The side effects of poor liver function are endless and can include high blood pressure/high cholesterol, low energy, poor metabolism, skin health issues, and excess weight gain among other ailments. Virtually everything your body digests has to be filtered and is first passed through the liver, so supporting the detoxification and health of your liver is crucial to vitality and long-term health.
The liver is your body’s largest internal organ. It is responsible for more than 500 different functions in the body. One of these functions is detoxification and neutralizing toxins. The liver helps filter and detoxify the materials that are not meant to be in our body, and helps to safely neutralize them and remove them from the blood. Unfortunately, the liver can become overloaded if it is stressed, overworked, and exposed to too many toxins, leading to impaired liver function.
Zuma Nutrition Liver Detox Tincture
The Zuma Nutrition Liver Detox tincture was created to support and enhance liver health and function through the therapeutic dosage of key herbs including the following.
- Olive Leaf: Olive leaf is powerful for cardiovascular and immune system support, an increase in energy and promoting healthy blood pressure.
- Agrimony: Agrimony’s active ingredients, such as Thiamin, Quercitrin, and Catechins, have been directly linked to liver and gallbladder health. By optimizing the function of the liver and gallbladder, the body can more easily eliminate toxins, thereby promoting overall metabolic efficiency.
- Milk Thistle: Milk thistle is most well-known for being a natural liver supporter and detoxifier. It’s regularly used as a complementary therapy by people who have liver damage due to conditions like alcoholic liver disease, non-alcoholicfatty liver disease, hepatitis and even liver cancer. It’s also used to protect the liver against toxins like amatoxin, which is produced by the death cap mushroom and is deadly if ingested.
- Chamomile: Chamomile has specific anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, muscle relaxant, antispasmodic, anti-allergenic and sedative properties.
- Red Rooibos: Rooibos tea acts as a scavenger to free radicals throughout the body, which are detrimental byproducts of cell metabolism.
- Burdock Root: Burdock Root prevents cellular mutation by blocking dangerous chemicals from causing damage to cells.
- Pau d’ Arco: Research suggests that pau d’arco extract has antibacterial and antifungal properties. As a supplement, it’s marketed to reduce inflammation and promote weight loss.
Together, these herbs have a synergistic effect and function as a potent and effective liver detoxification formula. All of the herbs used in our formula are either biodynamic, organic, or wildcrafted, and are always sustainably sourced. When it comes to choosing herbal medicines for detoxification, or for any purpose really, you want to be sure that the herbs do not contain pesticides or other toxins that will only add to the body’s toxic load. We pride ourselves on using only the purest ingredients, and formulating the most potent herbal blends possible with our team of experienced herbalists.
Combining our liver detox formula with healthy fruits and vegetables, exercise, and avoiding the consumption of toxic foods and chemicals, leads to a truly effective detoxification of the liver, supporting it in its job of protecting the body, and ensuring that it is able to continue performing its more than 500 functions at optimal capacity.