Liver Detox Tonic
The liver performs over 500 functions daily, and the average American is walking around with only 50-60% of their optimal liver function. The side effects of poor liver function are endless and can include high blood pressure/high cholesterol, low energy, poor metabolism, and excess weight gain among other ailments.
The liver is also the third fastest replicating cell type, and when fed these key nutrients the liver can replicate, repair and rebuild itself effectively. Virtually everything your body digests has to be filtered and passed through the liver, so supporting the detoxification and health of your liver is crucial to vitality and long-term health.
- Liver Detoxification
- Liver Health
- Energy & Metabolism
How to take:
Diluted in a small amount of water, on an empty stomach, take ¼ - ½ full dropper.
The Zuma Nutrition Liver Detox tincture was created to support and enhance liver health and function through the therapeutic dosage of key herbs including the following:
- Olive Leaf: Olive leaf is powerful for cardiovascular and immune system support, an increase in energy and promoting healthy blood pressure.
- Agrimony: Agrimony’s active ingredients, such as Thiamin, Quercitrin, and Catechins, have been directly linked to liver and gallbladder health. By optimizing the function of the liver and gallbladder, the body can more easily eliminate toxins, thereby promoting overall metabolic efficiency.
- Milk Thistle: Milk thistle is most well-known for being a natural liver supporter and detoxifier.
- Chamomile: Chamomiles has specific anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, muscle relaxant, antispasmodic, anti-allergenic and sedative properties
- Red Rooibos: Rooibos tea acts as a scavenger to free radicals throughout the body, which are detrimental byproducts of cell metabolism.
- Burdock Root: Burdock Root prevents cellular mutation by blocking dangerous chemicals from causing damage to cells.
- Pau d’ Arco: Pau d’arco has the power to naturally reduce pain.
- Vegan & Vegetarian
- Gluten Free
- No Chemicals
- No Preservatives
- No Artificial Flavorings
Servings Per Container 66-132 depending on dosage
*This product has not been evaluated by the FDA. It is not meant to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The following reviews are the personal experiences and opinions of the people who wrote them. They have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to prevent, treat, diagnose or cure any disease.